Who is the data controller of your data?
Entity name: IMPORTACO, S.A. (hereinafter, “IMPORTACO”)
Address: Carretera Real de Madrid Norte, 81; 46469 Beniparrell (Valencia)
Email address: email@example.com
What data is collected?
We inform you that the data that you expressly, freely and voluntarily agree to share with IMPORTACO includes your full name, your email address and any other information provided through the contact form, the job platform, the user registration platform and the email addresses provided for that purpose.
For what purposes do we process your data?
The aforesaid personal data shall be processed by IMPORTACO for the following purposes:
- To handle queries sent through the forms and/or to the contact addresses.
- To manage the staff selection process for companies from the Importaco Group and the relationship with you as a job candidate.
- To send you important information in relation to the Website, changes to our terms, conditions and policies and/or other administrative information.
The data collected is required to fulfil the aforementioned purposes, so any refusal to provide them shall make it impossible for you to receive any response to requests made.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
- Processing of data in the contact forms on the website and/or in emails: the legal basis is IMPORTACO’s legitimate interest in dealing with requests for information.
- Processing of data in the staff selection management process for companies from the Importaco Group and the relationship with you as a job candidate: the legal basis is the consent given by you to be added to the database.
Furthermore, the legal basis for processing the data subject’s data shall be based on IMPORTACO’s legitimate interest in maintaining a line of communication with users of its Website, through processing for the internal administration of the Website.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed?
- We inform you that, as part of the fulfilment of the purposes directly related to our legitimate functions, your personal data may be transferred and/or disclosed to:
other companies that belong to the IMPORTACO group and which may be involved in the management of your personal data;
- third parties that have a service provision relationship with IMPORTACO and whose activity requires access to such information: services including, but not limited to, the shipping of products, hosting of websites, data analysis, infrastructure provision and other similar services;
- the Authorities due to a legal or regulatory requirement, to comply with any legal obligation.
For how long do we retain your personal data?
The data will be retained for the necessary time, depending on the purpose for which it was provided or collected, and for the duration of the statutory limitation period for legal claims set forth in the law, to address any liabilities that may arise.
Regarding any job vacancies for which you apply or send us your CV, it shall be retained for 5 years from the time when it was last updated, after which the data shall be deleted if it has not subsequently been updated.
What are your rights?
You shall have the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are processing personal data relating to you. With regard to your personal data, you have the right to, as applicable:
- Access the data.
- Request that it be rectified.
- Request that it be cancelled or erased.
- Request the restriction of the processing thereof.
- Object to it being processed.
- Where appropriate, request its portability in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
We also remind you that the user may withdraw the consent given, for any purpose, at any time.
Finally, we inform you that the user is entitled to file a claim with the relevant data protection authority which, in the case of Spain, is the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Technical and organisational measures
IMPORTACO has adopted the technical and organisational measures necessary to ensure the security of the personal data being processed and prevent it from being altered, lost, processed or accessed without authorisation, taking into account the state of the art, the type of data stored and the risks to which it is exposed, whether originating from human actions or the physical or natural environment. Specifically, measures have been adopted that are aimed at achieving the basic security objectives, such as: confidentiality (meaning restricting access to information by unauthorised persons), integrity (meaning maintaining reliable and high-quality information) and availability (meaning ensuring access to the information system for requests from authorised users).
Links to other websites
LAST UPDATED: June 2019.