Collaborating directly with farmers serves to help us establish strategic alliances with the primary sector, minimise risks associated to farming and promote local development.
The implementation of good agricultural practices in the cultivation of our products is essential to attaining excellence in the long-term supply of raw materials:
- We make sustainable use of chemical products and meet food safety standards right from the cultivation stage, to prevent microbiological contamination by allergens or genetically modified organisms.
- We ensure the supply of raw materials by obtaining maximum farm yields and attaining stability in the quantities harvested.
- We assure quality from the cultivation stage by using certified seeds and performing suitable sowing practices.
- We make efficient use of resources, so the environmental impact is kept to a minimum.
- We improve the profitability of farms to ensure long-term supplies and make sure farmers receive a fair price for the products they have grown.